Best Organic Fertilizer
There are many natural fertilizers that you can use for your lawn. Milwaukee Milorganite is on TOP of the list!
Here are some of the best ones:
- Milorganite: This is one of the most popular and best slow-release fertilizers on the market. Used as a supplement in your lawn care program, Milorganite will result in greener grass and show a vast improvement to your lawn’s health. The NPK ratio is 6-4-0 and 2.5% chelated iron.
- Jonathan Green Organic Lawn Food: For a healthy lawn, organic fertilizer is crucial. And our No. 1 choice is Jonathan Green Organic Lawn Food. It has food-grade organics such as feather meal, soybean meal, and blood meal. Plus calcium carbonate and sulfate of potash (SOP).
- Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK- Lawn Food Natural Liquid Fertilizer: Offering a huge coverage area per gallon and the best blend of vital macronutrients, this lawn fertilizer gives your lawn all it needs and is totally safe for kids and pets too.
- The Andersons Innova Organic Fertilizer: This plant-derived fertilizer is free from all added chemicals, and contains no… Shin Nong Pro Organic Lawn Fertilizer. This 100% natural and organic fertilizer is made from rice bran and castor meal.
- Wiggle Worm Soil Builder organic fertilizer: It’s made from pure worm castings, aka vermicast or earthworm waste.
For more information on natural fertilizers for your lawn, you can check out these links: